We are getting down to the wire around here! Baby #2 is coming in 7 weeks or less! I can't believe it! We still don't know what this little girl's name is going to be. Poor girl! Also, she's completely breach! What's up with that? I feel her little noggin right under my ribs. Sigh. We've got a few more weeks before the Dr. really starts to worry about her being breach, but we're hoping she flips herself over!
Anyways, here's what I've been doing to get ready for this little one:
Cute car seat cover..
And matching nursing cover! It's got boning in the top so I can see baby while nursing without giving a peep show. :)
I found these adorable pink a purple binkies (with Josie, this kind only came in green!) So I decided to make a binky clip for the baby.
We're definitely getting excited!
I decided to get a few other projects done before I'm crazy with 2 kids. Here's a fun purse I made:

No comments:
Post a Comment