Here are some of my latest projects:
My sister came for a visit and we made her a car seat cover (also called a canopy or tent) for her little one that is due in June. It turned out really cute!
I attempted adding a zipper pocket to the wallet idea. It turned out OK, but not my best work. I was planning to try to sell it on Etsy, but I don't think its up to par. Its still pretty cute:
I put together this cute little baby quilt from scraps and remnants that I have been collecting. Unfortunately, I wasn't paying much attention (easy to do with a 1 1/2 yr old!) when I was putting the back together (its 2 pieces of Minky fleece sewn together). So the grain of the fabrics is opposite. Didn't notice until I was finishing the blanket off..
This is the next item that I just posted today. Another carseat cover. I think it turned out super cute. The bright colors are just perfect for a summer baby!
Feel free to check out my Etsy shop! There isn't much posted there yet, but I'm hoping to get a few more things up this week. Also, if anyone is interested in the wallet or blanket, I wouldn't be adverse to selling those... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment